“Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the…. government iz?” Here we go again. It’s called the Montague Riverview Manor Waiting game. The rules go like this:
- Make a promise.
- Get people excited and feeling cared for.
- Get others advocating for your promise. “No, no! It’s real, this time!”
- Make a gesture that is called “tender”.
- Hold breath for a few months.
- Give a good excuse or don’t even say anything.
“Construction on the Riverview Manor and the Tyne Valley Manor will begin in late spring of this year once tenders are awarded after the closing date of March 9th..”
“In response to inquiries regarding timelines, we confirm that work will begin as early as possible in the Spring 2017 construction season.”
Um. So. Why are we Continue reading “Hear backhoes, construction? No.. me neither…”